Contracting and Procurement at MSPB
Service Contract Inventory
In accordance with Section 743 of Division C of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-117), civilian agencies subject to the Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act of 1998 (Public Law 105-270; 31 U.S.C. 501) are required to prepare an annual inventory of their service contracts. The Service Contract Inventory Reports are organized by function to show how contracted resources are distributed throughout the Agency.
The MSPB's Service Contract Inventory is included in the government-wide inventory available at: https://www.acquisition.gov/service-contract-inventory, which can be filtered to display the inventory for each agency.
FAIR Act Inventory
The Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Inventory is required by the Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act of 1998 (P.L. 105-270) and OMB Circular A-76 - Competitive Sourcing.
- FY 2019 FAIR Act Inventory (12/17/2019)
- FY 2016 Fair Act Inventory (9/20/2017)
- FY 2015 Fair Act Inventory (10/19/2016)
- FY 2014 Fair Act Inventory (10/19/2016)
- FY 2013 Fair Act Inventory (1/20/2015)
- FY 2012 FAIR inventory (9/11/2012)
- FY 2010 Fair Inventory (6/23/2011)
- FY 2010 Standard Inventory Summary (6/21/2011)